There’s so much to do during a beach vacation along the Alabama Gulf Coast. The possibilities are nearly endless! Enjoy a dolphin cruise and see what nature offers in both the back bays and the Gulf of Mexico. Does fishing have you hooked? Boat rentals, Orange Beach charter fishing trips and pier fishing abound.
Is adventure your middle name? Try the zipline course at the Gulf State Park or travel to Historic Fort Morgan and relive the early days of our nation’s history. Make time for a trip to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and get a first-hand look at the “Little Zoo That Could.” At the end of the day, there’s still time for a walk along the beach at sunset. Of course, you can always plan a day for just relaxing on the beach and digging your toes in the sand.
Discover a whole new definition of fun when you stay and play in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach.
- Waterville U.S.A www.watervilleusa.com 251-948-2106
- The Track www.gulfshorestrack.com 251-968-8111
- ABC parasailing www.abcparasail.com 251-981-9080
- Pleasure Island Parasail www.pleasureislandparasail.com 251-946-900
- Alabama Dolphin Cruises www.alabamadolphincruises.com 251-981-7673
- National Museum of Naval Aviation www.navalaviationmuseum.org
- Adventure Island Go Karts, Arcade, Mini Golf, etc. 251-974-1500
- American Marine Brokerage www.yachtamerican.com 844-44-YACHT